Top Management ensures that quality policy is appropriate to the purpose of the company. Our policy is to provide our customers with high quality systems, products and services that meet the intended purpose within the agreed time frame and budget.
Our overall objective is to be recognized by our customer as the leading water treatment product manufacturer in the Middle East.
We will achieve this objective by fully satisfying each and every client. To this end, each department will set up its own Key Performance Objectives (KPO) that contributes to the attainment of the company's objective.
The policy is to review the progress towards our objectives and will be measured at least twice a year for suitability. Relevant corrective actions will be done for any deviation.
We have a quality management system that is designed to have a meaningful impact on our business that comply with the legal and regulated requirements.
We have committed to improve the effectiveness of our quality management system through quality control standards and business process metrics that are consistent with statutory and regulatory requirements.
CELAR's quality system benefits/principles:
- Customer satisfaction
- Builds reputation for quality
- Systematically drives process improvement.
- Help identify improvement opportunities.
- Insure management involvement at all levels.
- Aid in identifying priorities and quality objectives.
- Insure that people understand how quality affects them.
- Provide for effective process monitoring & measurement.
- Help us more readily adapt to changing circumstances.
- Continual improvement
CELAR's guidelines for meeting quality objectives:
- Quality of service
- Delivery of product and service on time
- Effectiveness and efficiency of internal processes
- Continual development of human resources
- Continual improvement of services
- Continual product development
ISO Certified Company By Tuv Nord
CELAR Water Equipment Co. is an ISO certified company accredited by TUV NORD CERT GMBh on the following ISO Certifications:
ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System
We are committed to ensure that the manufacturing of the water treatment products/equipment are continually improved and all tasks are carried out competently, accurately, efficiently and effectively. To continuously achieved ISO 9001-2008 standard and ensuring that our products and services meet or exceed customer expectations by:
- Auditing our quality system;
- Analyzing and reporting on quality trends;
- Managing corrective actions to ensure appropriate closure
- Providing reliability engineering services, including investigation, failure analysis and testing when necessary.
ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management System
OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health And Safety Management System
We take into consideration all aspects related to the protection of the environment, of human health and of the safety of workers and the community at large.
It recognizes the inter-relationships between workers, the community and the environment in contributing to the management and mitigation of the many diverse risks associated with various activities. It will also help promote a healthy and safe work environment, improve air quality, facilitate the management of industrial noise, improve waste management, encourage better industrial land use planning, reduce contamination of land, improve energy efficiency and better use of water resources.