Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse Osmosis (RO) technology, also known as hyper filtration, is used in our brackish water and sea water series.
Reverse Osmosis Systems to purify water by removing salts contaminants and other impurities. It is also capable of rejecting bacteria, sugars, proteins, particles, dyes, and other constituents that have a molecular weight of greater than 150-250 daltons. These unique systems are the backbone of the water treatment industry. At our factory in Sharjah UAE, our team manufactures a full line of Reverse osmosis systems designed for heavy or continuous duty service in many water applications where quality and dependable performance are key elements. Our standard Brackish and Sea water Reverse Osmosis Systems are available with capacities ranging from 3,000 GPD to 300,000 GPD as standard system. Our engineers and water specialists are capable of manufacturing custom designed Reverse Osmosis systems to fit our customer’s water application needs.
Standard Specifications of Reverse Osmosis Plants
- Skid is GRP for small brackish water series and MS epoxy coated for entire series.
- Multimedia filters will be Structural Make for all series of reverse osmosis plants.
- Pressure vessels will be Code line and pressure rating will be as per requirement as 300 / 450/600 and 1000 Psig.
- High pressure pumps will be Grundfos for all brackish water series and Grundfos / ERI/ Fedco for sea water series.
- Feed pump for reverse osmosis plants will be from Grundfos and Ampco USA depending on application.
- High pressure piping in Duplex stainless steel 2205 for total series of brackish and sea water.
- Low pressure piping in class E or equal from Hepworth
- Low pressure fittings and Valves from Prahar or Cepex.
- Pressure gauges in stainless steel 316 from EURO Tech.
- Instrumentation PH meter, conductivity meter, flow meter as per specifications
- Control panel in IP 54 relay controlled or PLC as per specifications.
- Dosing pumps from Seko Italy or as per specifications.
- Skid as stainless steel 316, please check if applicable.
- High pressure piping as super duplex as option
- Instrumentations as per custom preferred from GF signet, Wika or equal
- Control panel with HMI
- Control panel with SCADA system
- Container specification as per client
Complete range of products or any specific requirements will be available on request, please send your enquiries to email@example.com